Fitness is one of the critical components of a healthy lifestyle. To systematize their workout, people tend to use a variety of devices and tools. An activity tracker or simply, a fitness band, is one such device. It is generally used to track and monitor your fitness-related metrics. These metrics include the distance that you cover while walking or running, the calories that you burnt, etc.
Fitness bands are an essential workout commodity, but they can be expensive for people to afford. This product list will provide you with the top 5 best fitness bands under 5000 along with their features. It is essential to read the review of each product before making a choice.
Best Fitness Bands in 2020: 5 Best fitness bands under 5000
|Product Name||Features||Our Rating|
|1.HONOR Band 5||●Provided with a large touch screen|
●Contains brightness controller
●Belt clip design for easy fitting
|2.Mi Smart Band 4||●The display contains adjustable brightness|
●Sleek design with waterproof display
●Provided with long battery life
|3.Honour Band 4||●Simple belt clip design for a firm grip|
●24/7 heart rate tracker provided
●Provided with a sleep-tracking feature
|4.GOQii VITAL 2.0 Activity Tracker||●It is provided with a blood pressure tracker|
●It is waterproof and swim-friendly
|5.Amazfit Bip Lite||●The model is compact and lightweight|
●Has a long battery life
HONOR Band 5
The HONOR Band 5 is one of the fitness bands included in the list of the top 5 best fitness bands under 5000. This fitness band has a sleek and sophisticated style. It contains a large touch screen with a colored display and a simple belt clip design. It enables easy fitting and attachment.
The fitness band includes a unique feature called TruSleep. This feature monitors your sleep cycle to help you make important changes in your sleep pattern. The tracker also has a spO2 screen. You can customize your tracker easily according to your requirements. You can also choose the information and metrics that should be displayed on the screen. The multiple sport modes make this fitness band adaptive and highly efficient.
- The band has a belt clip design that makes it easier to fit and attach to your hand.
- The display screen has a variety of settings, including audio control, brightness control, etc. You can also decide the information that should be displayed o the screen.
- The fitness band can be easily used for a variety of sporting activities, including running, cycling, swimming, etc.
- The band can be easily damaged since it has a glass display. In such situations, a screen protector needs to be installed.
- The detailed sleep tracking feature cannot be viewed on the band. You need to install an additional app to do the same.
See Buying Guide: Honor Fitness Band
Mi Smart Band 4
This fitness tracker is included in the list of the 5 best fitness bands under 5000 for various reasons. This model is provided with a sleek and simple design. The display is waterproof and is supplied with an adjustable brightness feature. It also enables the user to listen to music, easily change the song, and adjust the volume of the audio. Since the entire band is waterproof, it can be used while swimming.
The user can easily style the band display by changing the wallpaper and customizing the information to be displayed as per their requirements. The health and wellness tracker is provided with a 24/7 monitoring feature. The long battery life supports this feature. The battery is known to last for approximately 20 days so that it won’t require constant charging. You can also connect your phone to the fitness band to receive relevant notifications and emails on the go.
- The entire fitness band, including the display, is waterproof. Hence, it isn't prone to easy damage and can be used while swimming.
- The fitness band has a long battery life lasting up to 20 days. So, it doesn’t require constant charging.
- You can easily connect your phone with your tracker to receive relevant emails and notifications while exercising.
See Buying Guide: MI Fitness Band
Honour Band 4
The Honor Band 4 (Black) is one of the fitness bands included in the list of the top 5 best fitness bands under 5000. The fitness tracker has a simple and sophisticated design. The display is bright, colorful, and vivid with an adjustable brightness feature. The simple belt clip design gives it a sturdy grip over your wrist. The TruSleep feature is also included in this fitness band. It is known to provide accurate information regarding your sleep pattern and cycle. It also includes a 24/7 heart rate tracker to monitor your heart’s pumping activity. It also gives out an alert in case of any irregularities.
You can customize your tracker easily according to your requirements. You can also choose the information and metrics that should be displayed on the screen. The information that this tracker provides includes the distance covered through various activities, the calories burned, achievement reminder, resting time, etc.
- The band has an uncomplicated belt clip design to make it easier to fit and attach to your hand.
- The display control is entirely in the hands of the user. You can easily customize the brightness, audio quality, etc. of the screen at any point.
- The fitness band provides detailed information and analysis of your activities, including a 24/7 heart rate, distance covered, resting time, etc.
- This particular fitness band does not have a location tracker or GPS support that most models have.
- Viewing notifications on this band may get tedious.
See Buying Guide: Honor Fitness Band
GOQii VITAL 2.0 Activity Tracker
The GOQii VITAL 2.0 Activity Tracker with BP Monitor & 3 months Personal Coaching is also included in the list of the 5 best fitness bands under 5000. Blood pressure monitoring is an essential and unique feature of this band. Hence, it can easily track both systolic and diastolic pressures. All you have to do is set the blood pressure ranges in your tracker, but it will take about a minute to display your actual blood pressure. The fitness band has an OLED display and along battery life lasting up to 10-15 days. Hence, there is no need to charge the tracker often. You can connect your phone GPS to display the location, route, and time taken on your tracker.
The activity tracker doesn’t come with a separate charger. You can quickly charge your tracker by connecting to your laptop or phone charger through the USB cable. The entire model is waterproof and can be used while swimming. You can easily connect your phone with your tracker to receive notifications, messages, etc. while exercising.
- This fitness band is entirely waterproof, swim-friendly, and user-friendly.
- It contains the unique feature of tracking your blood pressure fluctuations. It also notifies you if your blood pressure exceeds the range that you have specified.
- It has a long battery life lasting for up to 10-15 days without getting charged.
- Even though it has a GPS setting, it doesn't display the map of the route that you are following.
- The activity tracker does not provide the activity log of the previous day. Only the current day metrics are displayed.
back to menu ↑
Amazfit Bip Lite Smart Watch
The Amazfit Bip Lite Smart Watch (Black) is also included in the list of the 5 best fitness bands under 5000 for various reasons. The fitness band has a digital watch-like appearance and has fantastic battery life. Its battery is known to last for approximately 45 days on a single charge. The model is waterproof and designed to withstand heavy rains. The band is compact, small, and lightweight.
The band doesn’t feel bulky on your wrist. It has a daily activity-tracking feature to provide metrics about activities such as running, cycling, etc. The display is clear, vivid, and easily readable under all conditions of visibility. You can also configure your mobile with this band to receive relevant notifications and emails while working out.
- The band has a long battery life lasting up to 45 days.
- The structure of the band is compact, simple, and lightweight.
- The display is always on and can be seen under any light.
- Tracking activity is limited to dynamic activities. It doesn’t track the progress of any stationary activities.
- The band contains a default font size. This site may be too small for some people to read
back to menu ↑
An activity tracker or fitness band has become a necessary part of every workout. It provides you with important metrics related to your workout. By doing so, it also helps you track your progress. Even though a fitness band is a necessity, it can be expensive for people to afford. The list above provides you with the 5 best fitness bands under 5000 to choose from. However, it is essential to read the review of every product before making a choice. Each product has certain unique features. The rule of thumb is to choose the product that fits into your requirements and budget.